Christine Rademaker Closet Instructions
Let's start you with your closet, yahoo! Don't get overwhelmed...I'm here to help you. Start here:
1. Play your favorite music or put on a romantic comedy in the background. It makes the time fly by.
2. Create 4 areas for sorting piles
- Seasonal Storage -These are your bulky sweaters, winter clothes, etc.
- ReSell - Zara sells well and brand names that are good condition
- Donate - Even items with stains donate. It will find a needed home.
- Maybe - Keep this big ole' pile for you and I to review.
3. Start going through everything!
As you go through each item, have a very HONEST conversation with yourself and ask the following:
- Have I worn this in the past year?
- Does this fit? (However, keep a few fat pants in storage!)
- Do I feel confident in this piece?
- Is this item comfortable?
- Does this item have sentimental value?
- Are these shoes comfortable?